Friday, January 8, 2010

My Daily Rant - "A Christmas present from Obama" or " Santa, can I have a lump of coal instead?"

Okay, so what pissed me off today? This does- pondering yet another example of the morally hazardous policies of the Obama administration that insists on bailing out irresponsible homeowners and CEO charlatans (please note that I also disapproved of Bush's bailouts).

Consider the 'present' that the Obama Administration gave to you, the Taxpayer, on Christmas Eve.

The  administration has provided Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae unlimited access to bailout funds through 2012- apparently the $400 billion taxpayer guarantee was not enough for Barney Frank’s darling GSE's!

Here is the full story.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB126168307200704747.html#articleTabs%3Darticle

I really liked Rep. Bachus's observation that  "the Christmas Eve announcement was designed to prevent the general public from taking note."

Well as a Taxpayer, I am starting to take notice and, like many of my fellow Amerians, I am getting very, very pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment